Know Before You Go
- WE ARE STRICTLY 21+ .
- All reservations must be made through Resy.com.
- Our Kitchen is open 5pm - 10pm.
- We have a 15 minute grace period before the reservation may be given to the waitlist.
- Due to our very limited seating, parties of 6 or more will be charged a no show fee of $25 per person if the reservation isn’t cancelled 2 hours prior to the reserved time.
- No outside food or beverages is permitted in the restaurant without prior authorization.
- While we adhere to the local and state policies regarding service animals, we request that all service animals remain on the ground and on a leash.
- If a significant amount of time has passed, we may ask to accommodate your party at the bar out of consideration for other guests who have a reservation at the same table. We typically will not make this request less than two hours after your reservation time.
- We request that you notify your server of any allergies. Not all ingredients are listed on the menu and we cannot always guarantee there will be no cross-contamination.
- We are a smoke free establishment.
We courteously ask that our guests abide by our dress code policy while dining at Casa Nomad. We are an upscale dining experience, and require appropriate attire at all times. The following clothing items are not permitted:
- Beachwear / Pool Attire
- Athletic wear / Gym Shorts
Admittance into Casa Nomad is at the discretion of the management. We reserve the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed, under the influence, and/or are wearing articles of clothing containing vulgarity or language that guests may find offensive. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.